Saturday, May 26, 2012

Letters from Dane [7]


Hello Kissers! It has been months since nakabalik ako in my blog, to be honest. I rarely visit it nowadays, 1st because of my busy work schedule. And 2nd is nahihiya ako dahil wala pa rin akong updates with my stories. It seems that my work is somehow consuming me kaya hindi ako makaisip ng material sa ngayon.

Actually The Accident, mayroon na syang direction. I do have next chapters plotted in my mind as well as an ending, wala lang talaga akong time isulat. While The homophobic, slight editing, wala lang time i post,  But I think a couple of months from now, I'll be back in the story writing scene. And maybe posting new titles for you to enjoy, as for now I'll just make a little steps, at least may masimulan na ulit.

To all my supporters, maraming salamat, I really do appreciate all those comments from you, lahat kayo you do inspire me. I wanted to spread Love, and with my stories I know that I am spreading Love.

And about my critics, or critic dahil officially isa pa lang yata sya (I suppose, or may mga hindi lang talaga showy), I really appreciate it that you do give your time to visit my blog site. I strongly agree with what you have said na kasama na rin sa pag susulat ang pag ki criticize. Even famous writers, they do have their fair share of criticisms from critics. Well I am not comparing my work with Twilight, but just to make a point hindi lahat cup of tea ang story nina Bella at Edward.

But then again I would like to thank you, kasi critics like you somehow reminds us (writers) kung ano nga ba ang mga dapat naming iimprove with what we are doing... Again for the Nth time, Salamat.


And again guys! Maraming salamat. I'll be giving updates very soon!

With Love,

Dane...xoxo
(Adrianne)


No comments:

Post a Comment