Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Homophobic Series: The Evolution


The Homophobic Series:
THE EVOLUTION OF A HOMOPHOBIC GUY
A Short Story By Adrianne Aguilar




January 19, 2007

As I recalled our company opened again their hiring for the new batch of customer service representatives after that cold Christmas season of 2006. This is the day when I have met “Dane”, also known as Mr. Denmark Ramsey-Sto. Domingo. I was the one in-charge at the HR department that day in interviewing the new applicants. So I had the sole task on interviewing him.

“So Mr. Ramsey, you are a half Filipino – half American right?”

“Yes, I am… My mum is American, and my dad is a Filipino who used to work for the US Navy…” he answered.

He was very qualified, he had a very impressive resume and he had graduated in the University of North Texas with the degree of Bachelor of Arts in Visual Arts and Design. Of course he graduated with flying colors, to add into that was at a very early age he also had an HR position at one of the reputable companies in his hometown in Texas while he do his love for the arts, specifically photography.  There is no reason on why I should not hire him for the job. It was definitely for him, it was like fit as a glove!



January 25, 2007

Today was quite gloomy. Grace was assigned with the initial interviewing job, so all I have to do is to collect some requirements for the applicants who passed the final interview last Tuesday, while browsing the list of the so-called lucky chosen ones, who’s going to be a part of the ever growing call-center industry. One name had caught my attention… You have guessed it right! It was Mr. Denmark Ramsey-Sto. Domingo. Under that list was the set of resumes of those who have passed the meticulous application, and so there was it, the resume of this oh so dashing Mr. Sto. Domingo. On the right hand side of it was his very handsome 2x2 picture; he looked very sensible as well as very smart. His black shiny hair is in good contrast with his perfectly white, “unscratched” porcelain skin and his cheeks as pink as his lips. And with those perfectly white smile, and almost talking blue eyes… Those eyes… Refined as his features may be, you could still feel that masculinity in him. Surely all the girls in our firm would agree to me that he is “to die for”.




January 26, 2007

Hmm… it was quite a little sunny day today, not like yesterday. And the company usually gives their briefings on a Friday. It was the day of the orientation, the day that everyone would be acquainted for the very first time. Some would describe it as if it was the first day of the school year. John wasn’t around the office that day to give the orientation for the new breed of CSR’s for the reason that he was sick, it was a sore throat related problem anyways, so the HR manager asked me to fill-in for him just for today, of course I didn’t mind, she is my boss after all, and of course there was another reason at the back of my mind. It was Dane…

Somehow I noticed a commotion outside the orientation room that I was about to enter. Girls were like very intrigued of something or perhaps “someone”?

And so I did enter the orientation room. It wasn’t a surprise to me at all on what the fuss is all about.

And then I just gave the new trainees some forms to fill-up to, and I have started to introduce myself.

“Good Morning! I am Raine, for today I would fill-in for the shoes of my colleague John, for he is not feeling well as of this moment…”

So, I did what I should be doing, straight to business as usual, but of course it would be the big moment for them to make a good impression to everyone, so that they could have the chance to know each other. They were Cindy, Marie, Philip, Andrew, Michael, Ryan, Embol, Resty, Andy, Claire, Sunshine, Marco, Prince, Eva, Malen, and of course who would forget Mr. Nice guy himself, Dane. They were sixteen all in all. Surprisingly, the ratio of the boys to the girls is quite many. For the usual norm that girls outwit the guys. But today was somehow different. The boys have outwitted the girls.



January 27, 2007

Today is a Saturday. The pavement in Emerald Avenue is quite damped. Although today is a gimmick-night, I have no plans of going out, the first four hours of my work was quite boring. Just imagine the pile of paperwork from a weekdays work. Shoot, and for a fact that it was about lunchtime when I had spilled coffee on my shiny newly bought shoe, so I then reached it so that I could wipe it up. While cleaning it up I over-heard a familiar voice, it was Dane he was talking to some of his new peeps, and I think he was with Andrew, Embol, Marco and Ryan. The weird thing is that they are calling each other with weird sounding names, or rather pseudo-names… Andrew was Andres, Embol was buhul-bol, Marco was Makoy the dictator, and Ryan was jologs! Hahaha… I almost fainted on the floor for the reason that I really wanted to laugh out loud, but I do want to control it. And guess what? I almost threw-up when I have heard Dane’s pseudo-name, hehehe… It was “Domeng”.



February 13, 2007

It has been two weeks since I had last heard anything about Domeng… Rather Dane, hahaha… Good thing that we were both using the same elevator going to the account that he is working for. He was with some one. I think it was Jenny, a colleague of my HR co-worker Grace from St. Paul’s. She was leaning against Dane’s shoulder, while his hands were over Jenny’s waist. If you just knew how envy I am, and how I wanted to get out of that elevator, and jumped out of that building. Just kidding!



February 14, 2007

Valentine’s Day! So what if I am still single? So my single gal friends and I went out.  It was a group effort thought, and some of the new agents went with us, it was Sunshine and Marie, it was the time to dig some dirt on the guys! Hahaha… We were laughing out loud hearing those kinds of stories. Andres was totally in-fact was “under-the-dictatorship” by his 3-month pregnant wife, who is somehow calling him three times every hour, that Embol the buhul-bol guy was that vain, that Makoy was indeed bossy, and Ryan the “jologs” guy, keeps his booger under his desk… YUCK! And some new gossip dish, almost half of those guys on their batch were gay, Philip, Resty, Michael, Andy and Prince it was like a Spice Girls reunion after all, and to contradict my earlier statement I should say that the Girls did REALLY outwitted the Boys… Then there was a sudden stop.

In the middle of nowhere, the Dane-topic suddenly emerged, according to the girls, Dane and Jenny had a fight. Jenny was reassigned to Cebu for some urgent transaction, she would stay there at least for a year or so, of course Dane didn’t wanted the idea so he then tried to convince her to rather stay here in Manila. Jenny just hesitated. It was a chance for a promotion, and in her mind nothing could get between her plans of having it. Not even Dane, so she asked Mr. Nice guy if they could have a cool-off. So Dane could not do anything but to please his girl. According to Sunshine, she over-heard Dane sobbingly talking to Embol at the dark end of the hallway going to the comfort room. He was clearly devastated, I really felt for him. And who says… “Boys don’t cry?”



May 30, 2007

It was a Wednesday, it was very dry. Grace came towards me and asked me to process some papers for someone from the account that I am handling. He is about to be transferred in another account just below our floor. It was a promotion, it was for Mr. Sto. Domingo. He has to fill-in for the position of her girlfriend Jenny, her girlfriend of almost four years (they were childhood friends).



June 30, 2007

I already got my pay-check and decided to give a treat for some gal-pals of mine in a fancy restaurant just across the avenue. It so happened that they also serve beer so we grab a couple of bottles to have some sip.  Sunshine the CSR noticed that just adjacent to us were the boys from their account. They were having their “happy-happy” moments. Again I have heard a familiar voice. It was Dane, he was quite drunk, and he repeatedly bragged about that it was his first paycheck from his promotion. And the boys were just “dickheads” that they couldn’t have one. And in the end they just laughed about it. You know how guys are such jerks that they already laughing at themselves without noticing it? I also laughed, not because of the boys being such jerks or dickheads, but for the fact that he is coping up with the relationship thing. I know that he is a smart guy and he can get through it.

The thing that bothered me was when he uttered some seemingly odd statements, Dane was with Andres, Marco and Ryan, Embol was missing the group.

“You know guys, I smell something fishy with our dude Embol, he seems to be turnin’ into someone we don’t know, and he is like turning into something? That Fag! He is turning to be like them, an ass-hole, dick-sucking Fag…”

Somehow I feel disgusted when I have heard those words came out of his mouth. Afterall he was Mr. Nice guy to me, it didn’t matter if it sounded as a homo-phobic remark (although in defense I do have some gay friends too), but the thing that makes me sad was for a fact that Embol was his friend, a friend to whom he has told his secrets, a person to lean on and to be trusted with.



July 27, 2007

It was already lunch-time. There was a long winding line for the batch thirty-six applicants. I rushed at the nearest convenience store to grab some brunch and I went straight to the cashier’s line. While I am getting some loose change to pay for my meal, I recognized the tall guy in front of me. It was Dane, and in front of him were Andres and Ryan the jologs guy. Dane was doing something peculiar, well I guess that’s peculiar for guys to do that.

“That guy in that red shirt… that’s a fag!” then he smirked.

“Domeng, stop that, it’s quite weird for you to do that, and besides, why do that?” Andrew asked him.

“Just to kill some time and to make some fun” and Dane again probed his eyes all around as if he is doing this game, a game that interests him. He is like a predator who is about to catch his prey.

“There are lots of things to make fun off…” said Ryan who seemingly doesn’t care if he is cleaning his nose by using his middle finger, in the public eye.

“Well, this thing interests me… hey… look at that guy with that blue tie. He is a gay guy… Hahaha...” Dane commented.

“You seem to be enjoying doing that… well whatever pleases you dude…” then Ryan tapped Dane’s shoulder.

“Come-on Ryan… This is a new Armani shirt… Don’t spoil it with your booger!” and the three stooges just laughed over and over.



December 16, 2007

It has been seven months, since Dane and Jenny had their cool-offs. The promotion went well for Jenny and it was not prolonged any later. She was sent back to Manila to the same firm and account that she used to work to, but this time it was a different story. She was now a direct boss by Dane himself, at first Dane was ecstatic that Jenny came back and somehow they could rekindle their love. But to his surprise he then realized that everything went into a complete halt. That the so-called love went into a drain. That he had already moved-on. This was according to Grace the Paulinian colleague of Jenny.



December 18, 2007

Work was all burden for Dane, he couldn’t take Jenny at all. They decided to take separate ways, but they do not want to really ruin their friendship, so Dane decided to make a move, he then asked the HR a favor if he could actually have a five day leave and if he could transfer into another account. The HR granted his favor, for he is an asset to the company, but for a while he could fill in for John the HR colleague of mine. Who is scheduled for a throat operation at Makati Med., for the reason that there is no open position that Dane is fitted for, most especially with his X-factor.



December 24, 2007

The day before Christmas, I did asked for a leave but I wasn’t allowed to, although there was no new hiring, I do need to finish some of my pending jobs, for the reason that by next week it would be the orientation week for the new batch of CSRs, I do have to make calls for the start of the new orientation season. Good thing someone came into my aid, he arrived five minutes late before call-time, and it was Dane.

“Hey, sorry if I came a little late, I just went to Grace to just say my regards…” as he said his apologies.

As a co-worker of course I would mind that he is late for his supposed to be call time and I won’t tolerate that, but as an admirer, I would love to give all the time in this world for him to enjoy to.

“Hmm… Denmark Ramsey-Sto. Domingo… Nice to meet you… You can also call me Dane” and he just threw me the most awesome and overwhelming smile of his.

“I dunno if you could still remember me, I am Raine. I am the one who actually gave you your first interview and your orientation?”  as I talk to him while browsing on some files in front of my desk.

“Yes of course, I do remember you… Would you believe that I am quite a little nervous when you did my interview?” he replied.

“Really? Well it didn’t seem to show, I just knew back then that you are very qualified for the job, and now just for this moment you would be staying for a while in our department, doing the same thing that I had done with you before… Tormenting people! Hahaha…” and then I laughed, not just because of what I just said but for the fact that I realized that I made Mr. Nice guy nervous! ...

It was a mutual thing, we did get along that fast he was seated on John’s desk for a while, and for countless of minutes, and we did talked, while doing our endless job. He had told that the guys on his batch already had separated ways; Andres quitted his job after the birth of his first child, because her wife had a better opportunity in the U.S., Ryan on the other hand went to London, with his mom as immigrants. And I just noticed that he didn’t mention Embol. So I asked Dane about him.

“Embol, you say? I think he had transferred into another account… Hmm… and I think it was the account under our floor, he was in my ex-girlfriend’s account I think? Gee… and I have heard they are already dating… Well whatever is the case it is none of my business, Jenny and I are still good friends though. Would you believe that for all this time I thought Embol was gay? It seems I am not right about it?” and he just gave a little smirk after that.

I felt for him, I know it was an irrelevant thing to ask him, I really felt stupid after asking that. Although he told me that he already moved-on. I can see it in his eyes that somehow he is still holding unto something. Well what matters now is the present, All of his friends did came and just go, and for now I could be a good colleague for a start.

It was almost five I think when he left for the comfort room, when I was about to leave, on my way to the elevator, I noticed that someone is calling my name. It was you know who? Of course it was Dane, Dane Dane Dane, that Mr. Nice guy Dane, that Dane who just came to apply last January, that Dane who got a promotion, that Dane who had a heartbreak,  Ohh… What is this feeling that keeps me to utter his name all over again? Dane! And for a fact that he called my name, I just feel that I am the luckiest person in the world. He was rushing towards my elevator.

“So, are you available tonight? Christmas is on the way, you know I am just alone here in the Philippines, I rarely celebrate Christmas really. Maybe we could grab a couple of drinks and maybe have some Christmas dinner? It is called Noche Buena here? Am I right?” and he gave me this sort of convincing look. I cannot do anything. I cannot decline, all I know in that particular moment is that, I just felt very happy.

So we went out, and we were very much acquainted, it was indeed a memorable Noche Buena.


December 25, 2007 (Christmas Day)

Dane and I both went to work at the same time. We were quite drunk last night, but it wouldn’t hinder our duties in our firm. Although I was light-headed that day, everything that happened next was so surreal.  I instantly went straight to my desk, and started my usual working rituals, and I had noticed that Dane is still a little tipsy from last night’s celebration, he then get his box of things from his previous desk and already started to arrange his stuff all over his table. He has his own laptop, several pens, a mug, and from the box he pulled out a picture frame, he had immediately put it inside his drawer, I don’t seem to care but I knew that it was a photo of him with his ex-girlfriend. After quite sometime he had already finished unpacking, and from nowhere he had asked me to have some chocolates, it was from a heart-shaped box.

“Merry Christmas, get some… It is a gift, I just bought it last week, a Christmas gift for myself…” and then he laughed for almost a minute.

Time had passed-by today. Christmas was a work day for me, but it was surely meaningful to me that now Dane is just two feet away. No expensive gift could take away that feeling of completeness.

Before 5pm an employee of ours is about to make us sign a clearance form for he was resigning, I did let Dane do the job, so that he would be accustomed with everything in our operations. After signing the forms the now resigned employee left. Dane was so curious.

“You know that is a gay guy…” from nowhere Dane uttered.


“What?” I seem to be confused with what he said.


“Sorry… I know this is quite crazy, it is just a little habit of mine… You know those fags… Men dating men? So weird?” as if he seemed furious.


“Hey, hey… Whatever it is, it’s their life let them be whatever they wanted to be… Come on lets go… It’s almost time for us to go” I said to him.


“My apologies, I do know that it is quite rude for me to do that” as Dane crumpled his face.


“No need for apologies, cheer up! Its Christmas time, you must better go out and unwind…” I suggested to him.

So we hurriedly went into the elevator, so that we could go on our separate ways… Surprisingly on the way down, the elevator stopped on the next floor, and guess who were about to enter the elevator, it was Jenny with her date Embol. What a day for Dane! Take note that it was just the four of us who are inside. And since Jenny and Dane are now good friends, they have felt that they had the responsibility to introduce us to each other. Jenny was very radiant, not like me, sometimes I just wish I could be her but that is very impossible, I am not Jenny and I cannot be her.  Upon arriving at the ground floor, the group have separated their ways, Jenny and Embol to the parking lot, Dane rushed at the nearest exit of the building, I feel like I do wanted to follow him, but something inside me told me not to.

December 26, 2007

Dane went to work that morning and so as I, we all did the usual job, and his continuous habit of noticing gay employees in the firm, who happens to pass by his desk every now and then,

“Gay guy… Faggot… Dicksucker!... Hehehhe” the never-ending jerking of Dane!

So it was about lunch time, I decided to invite him for lunch, for I had free gift certificates from a nearby restaurant at Emerald Avenue. He didn’t decline.  He also commented that it was about time to have a decent meal for the free meal from the firm’s cafeteria was either quite blunt or too salty for his taste. Upon arriving at the said establishment we were seated at a private couch table just against the glass window. We were given menu cards, and after some minutes of choosing we already gave our orders, and the attendant already left us.

“That guy seems to be gay, look at him the way he walks…” another homo-phobic remark by Dane.


“What is it with his walk? And how can you be so sure?” I asked him.


“Hmm… It’s just instinct… I dunno why? And besides, it is fun doing that…” then he just smiled, that very dreamy smile.

So he did continue noticing guys who are gays, until the food was actually served. Then we had finished our lunch and went back to work. Tomorrow was my day-off so I had given him some pointers on what he should do when I had my Regular Day-off. Grace has traded a R.D. to me because of some appointment of hers.



December 27, 2007

Day – Off… I miss Dane.



December 28, 2007

I went into a rush upon going to my workplace. I am looking forward on seeing him again. But to my surprise upon arriving at my desk I just realized that it was his off on a Friday. He went into a colleague of his who just came from the States. I was a little bit sad at first, but a little post-it caught my attention, it was on my computer monitor, it was a Thank You note, from Dane, it says…

“The pointers that you have given me last time were very useful… Thank you very much sweetie!”

As if my heart melted. For five straight minutes, everything that revolved around me seemed to stop. I couldn’t ask for more.



December 29, 2007

Dane came for today’s work. It was a Saturday. He has this bag of goodies on which his colleague/friend had given to him. He gave me a pile of chocolates on which he had put on top of my table. I gave him my thanks and we continued our work. He then continued on his usual habit of pestering gay people. I don’t seem to mind, he is what he is.



December 30, 2007

Another boring day in the work place, no applications for today, just paperwork, but my eyes is all glued to Dane. Then he approached me,

“You know, James from accounting seems to be a faggot…” and he smiled again. And I answered.


“Ahhh… yes, what did you just said?” I seem to be distracted, then Dane got worried.


“Are you okay? You seem to be that you are not in your usual self.”

I was embarrassed with what had happen. I just then decided to focus myself on the computer screen, but the thing is I could see my cheeks now all red. I know I was very distracted, I don’t know what to do, and from a distant, I could hardly hear him, he was telling me something.

“Are… you free… by tom… orroww…? Let us celebrate the… new… year’s… bash….”
And I said “Yes” unaware that I told him that.



December 31, 2007 (New Year’s Eve)

5pm
Dane reminded me with something.
“Hey let me take your bag, I know that this is some pile of paperwork that you needed to finish by the end of the week, and we are going at a party right?” Mr. Nice guy said as he took the bag of files on which I was carrying.

5:45pm
Rush hour, heavy traffic, we decided to ride the MRT, the lines to the booths were so long. And at Taft Station, we rode the LRT going to Malate, Manila.

6:16pm
We arrived at Manila. We had a short stroll. We walked the streets of Oroza and we ate dinner.

7:42pm
Dane has already chosen a bar. We had a few drinks and he started to dance. I was not a “dancing type” of person. So I just stayed in our table. A couple of guys approached me, but I didn’t mind them, my eyes were glued to Dane.

9:27pm
I was a little tipsy. Dane took me from my seat and asked me to dance. And out of some unnatural force, I spontaneously danced.


10:47pm
I was on my eighth bottle. Dane was on his thirteenth… He did danced along til’ 11pm and decided that we should go home and call it a night. But he is quite drunk and I have notice that there were not that much of transportation in those hours of the night for a fact that it is also New Year’s Eve and for a fact that his condo unit was in Ortigas and firecrackers were everywhere. I know that it was unsafe for him to go home. So I invited him over to my place. At first he seemed to be hesitant of the idea, his reason was that he didn’t want to get in the way of anyone. But I insisted most especially that now he is vomiting all over the streets of Malate.

11:13pm
Dane and I arrived in my condo unit at the fifteenth floor, I was a little tipsy but I had managed to open the window drapes on which has a view overlooking the Manila Bay, I opened the television for the New Year’s countdown. It so happen that there is going to be a fireworks display at Baywalk and then I went into the kitchen to fix some coffee for Dane and me.

11:25pm
I went into the living area. There was Dane, sweating, his black polo shirt now unbuttoned. I just approached him to hand his cup of coffee. He then suddenly stood up. He accidentally bumped into my hand and spilled the coffee all over the carpet. It so happen that I also dropped the coffee cup so we both tried to pick-up the mess.

11:27pm
As I pick-up the coffee cup, Dane held up my hand and caressed it up to my shoulders.
And then he stared at me, his eyes were glowing. I know that the television volume is aloud but it seems that I couldn’t hear anything. It was the most embarrassing and at the same time the most surreal moment in my life. It was the longest stare ever.

11:30pm

He kissed me. . .

I just wish that it wouldn’t stop. . .

11:33pm
He undressed me. First was my top, and slowly he caressed my skin, I was trembling, I could feel his gasping breath all over my face, his hands were probing. Dane played with my nipples for quite a while and then he pulled down my bottoms and as well as my undies, for quite a time he stared at my now wet thing, and he started to lick it using his tongue, the sensation was nice, it was heart-warming.

11:35pm
I reached for him down the floor, and hugged him, he also hugged me in return, he was now as hot as hell, fiery as Hades, I tore down his shirt. He didn’t mind if it was Ralph Lauren, and I help him to take down his trousers.  And then his boxers. Damn! It was tall, rather long, I was overwhelmed.

11:37pm
I gave him a B-job, he is moaning like hell, while he is lickin’ my thingee down under.

11:43pm
He pulled me up, and he then started pounding me against the wall, we are now over lookin’ Manila Bay, the sight was like a paradise, the lights and everywhere, sweat was all over, I moaned because of his greatness.

11:45pm
In…

11:46pm
Out…

11:47pm
In… out… in… out… moan… ahhh…

11:50pm
He then started kissing me again on my neck, then again to my lips, I was in awe, and I was on ecstasy… I could feel his very soft tender wet lips.

11:55pm
Then I stated to call on his name… Dane oh my Dane… as he repeatedly make me more crazy about him.

11:57pm
3 minutes before the New Year. We are now dripping wet.

11:59:00pm
He started to pound me faster…

11:59:31pm
Then much FASTER!

11:59:45pm
As he started to moan and then he shouted… “I am now cummin’ babe!”

11:59:50pm
“Babe?”

10…
9…
8…
7…
6…
5…
4…
3…
2…
1…

HAPPY NEW YEAR! And fireworks illuminate the Manila Bay, lots of people are cheering on the television.

Dane sank into my tiny body and squirted that spark into my body. It was AMAZING!



January 1, 2008 (New Year’s Day)

12:01am
Dane got tired and he instantly went into asleep on the carpeting beside my condo window, we are now wrapped with the comforter that I had left this morning on my couch when I had picked-up my dry-cleaning, his arms now around me. I stared at his face which is as sweet as an angel, as heavenly as the gods. All that mattered now was Dane and me. I couldn’t sleep. I don’t wanted to be awake knowing that he is not beside me anymore. I did whisper that to him. But I know that he is that much intoxicated for him to hear those words. I also got tired.

12:20am I fell asleep.

7:00am (answering machine now playing, in time for its alarm)

Beep! “Raine, this is Grace… Your request for today’s leave is now approved. Please inform Dane about that, because I am expecting him to be in the office today” said the recorded message.

I have noticed that the arms which are around me weren’t there. I was a bit shock, Dane was not beside me. As if my world fell apart when I noticed that he is missing. My mind was mixed-up, what was I thinkin’? That this gorgeous, dreamy guy would fall for me? I just went to my bathroom, a little sober, and for an instant I have found him there, staring at my bathroom mirror holding an expensive tube of lotion… still naked…

“Who told you that I was going to leave you baby?” then Dane gave me the sweetest of all smiles.


“Me? Your baby…?” I was then puzzled. I am very confused with what he was saying.


“Yes, you are… Sad thing though, I failed to notice…” he replied.


“Notice what?” bewildered I answered.


“Remember my ability in knowing… Nevermind…” Dane said.


I am still baffled.

“NEWSFLASH… I am gay… I just knew it last night…” he candidly answered.

“Ohh…  really?” I answered.


“Yes I am one heck of a faggot, I am not that different to them, that is why I did have that sense, and it’s like having my own radar…”  Dane said.


“Gay-dar!” and then I followed. “Hahaha”

Laughter was all over the room, I was filled with joy.

“So Mr. Adrian Rios… Care to give me a fuck?” now the lotion is dripping all over his hand and he had spread it over his asshole.

“I prefer to be bottom though, but I can be a versa now… Especially for you!” as I grin at him.
So I did approached him immediately, gave him a torrid kiss, and we did it all the way, his ass was sealed tight. Dane moaned with so much pain, but told me that it was one heck of an experience. After the morning delight I asked him while we are both in my shower, why didn’t he actually sense that I was gay too. It was also a NEWSFLASH to me when he suddenly kissed me and all of it just happened. He then answered,

“Well I guess my GAY-DAR failed to detect you, that there is this much powerful thing that blocked my senses.” as Dane explained.

I asked him, “What is it?”

He just answered…

“It was LOVE…”

Dane didn’t went to work that day, we did just stayed in my condo, talking, smooching, watchin’ the television, naked…



January 2, 2008

It was official. Dane is now mine, and Raine a.k.a. Adrian Rios is now owned by Dane. It must be weird hearing that I am owned by someone, but that is what I actually feel now, I feel safe and secured when I am with him. On this day WE WENT OUT literally. We both went to work with matching clothes. And while we are in the elevator, he did wrap his arms around my waist. I may not be Jenny who is that beautiful, but I do feel beautiful when I am with him. Because he always makes me feel that I am special.



January 19, 2008

It was the day when Dane and I first met. It was the day when I first interviewed him, now he’s the one who makes the interviewing, the final interview of course, the HR manager in our department was reassigned in our Makati office, and he was well fitted for the open position at the same time a personal choice of our previous HR manager and the CEO. That very night we did celebrate. We went to Malate, specifically in BED, and we partied all night. And guess who’s in the bi-club? Remember Embol? The now supposed to be Jenny’s boyfriend. He was smooching another guy… I really felt bad for Jenny when I saw that scenario.

“Nobody can make it straight now-a-days” Dane reacted.


“Yes, like you and me…” and I gave him a big hug.


“Yes like you and me my baby… Just imagine, I was right with my senses about him!” Dane and I both laughed.

“Yes, your so-called GAY-DAR never failed you.” I told him.

“No, it did fail me, but when it did, I have FOUND YOU!” and he gave me a long sweet kiss.

And now who says that there are no happy endings for us? HAHAHA!

- THE END -






Pero -THE END- na nga ba?
Watch out for the Book 2 of the Homophobic Series, this time it is a very long novel... 

18 comments:

  1. sure it is your favorite....aghhh...im hooked with it.....happy endings huh???....duhhh???they are not real.....*still bitter*....ahahaha....well....as i expected from you kuya adrianne....another near to reality work of art....ahahaha.....tell me the truth....this is true to life ryt?????hahahaha....well....two thumbs up...



    -Jhay Em-

    ReplyDelete
  2. at hindi lang ako ang nagtnong na kung true to life story ang istoryng ito,..hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good!!! nice one. also looking forward for updates on "batteries not included" :)

    R3b3L^+ion

    ReplyDelete
  4. transferred from BiOutLoud:

    Anonymous said...
    like it! -ancel

    11 May 2011 19:39

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would just like to say... BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ngayon ko lang nabasa..and an galing..hehe..well seems gay-day is a gift given para di tayo mahirapan whos straight who's not..parang si spiderman XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the flow of the story, surreal as it may be, but it feels good to be loved, im a bit sucker for happy endings, hopeless romantic?, lol, but everyone wish their life to be happy as ever be, nice one adrianne, ive read also ur post at BOL "must love pets", also a good novel keep it up (",)

    -josh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Josh! I think everyone is a sucker for happy endings, hindi lang kasi man enough yung iba to admit that they are... ",)

    Maraming Salamat for following my stories, and I hope you could be my follower, kasi for now ayaw ko muna mag post sa BOL...

    Pero I really appreciate it that you enjoy my stories... I hope that you are also following the second book to The Homophobic Series... ",) Hope to see your comments soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sure adrianne i'll just create a google acct, what im using right now is yahoo concurrently the one connected to fb, im also considering to recommend ur stories to a page there in fb, look for the page "noypi boys mga kwentong kalibugan" stories in the likes of mike juha, dalisay etc. were posted there and they had 66oo plus followers there, if u want ur novels to be posted in their page just says so, mabait ang admins dun, joshua santos is my name there the one with the superman pic, im an active member there (",)

    -josh

    ReplyDelete
  10. now imur follower adrienne, (",)

    ReplyDelete
  11. true to life po ba ito? hehehe...parang totoo eh..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Transferred from Facebook's Untold Forbidden Stories:

    Wahed Hadjab wrote: cute

    June 26, 2011 at 11:53pm

    ReplyDelete
  13. Transferred from Facebook's Untold Forbidden Stories:

    Enzo Casas Sale wrote: very interesting story

    June 27, 2011 at 9:42am

    ReplyDelete
  14. Transferred from Facebook's Untold Forbidden Stories:

    Erick Lloyd wrote: I love it! :))

    June 27, 2011 at 1:24pm

    ReplyDelete
  15. Transferred from Facebook's Untold Forbidden Stories:

    Andy Cea wrote: Jak-pot c rian este raine haha

    June 27, 2011 at 7:50pm

    ReplyDelete
  16. Transferred from Facebook's Untold Forbidden Stories:

    Jahangir Bhits Khalili wrote: e di c RAINE na ung MAGNDA!!!!..sheeettt same name pa kami..ahahhaa

    June 29, 2011 at 2:57pm

    ReplyDelete
  17. Transferred from Facebook's Untold Forbidden Stories:

    like it!

    - Ash

    July 7, 2011 at 3:23am

    ReplyDelete