Saturday, July 9, 2011

Letters From Dane [2] (To My Readers!)

To all my readers,



It has been a month ever since I've updated my blog, sa katunayan almost 2 weeks ago when my blog was on its 9000 view mark, I did an update letter and actually promised na mag popost ako ng bagong mga updates

The letter in ITALIC, was my actual letter 2 weeks ago...


To all Kisser Fans!


1st things 1st,


I would like to take this opportunity to make an apology sa delay ng pag post ng stories ko, I know na marami na nag aanticipate na i add ko na ang mga follow ups with the stories pero sometimes hindi maiiwasan ang mga kaukulang pang yayari sa buhay, I think my last post for a chapter is last week pa (January 12, 2011), imagine a week kayo nag hintay, I know it is lame for me to reason out, but I got sick, kaya I decided to rest than to stress out myself... Pero syempre thinking about my readers, eto na siguro yung part na kailangan ko ng bumawi sa inyo... In a way emotional set backs are happening into my life... Hahaha i kwento ba raw sa mga Kissers... Anyways, tonight I guess I'll be posting at least 2 to 3 chapters of The Homophobic Series and at least a chapter of The Accident...


So yun lang pala for now guys, basta I would love to hear anything from you guys! I needed some push! And alam kong nandyan kayo for me! Maraming Salamat and I am almost in my 9000 view mark! ",)




Sincerely,


Adrianne A. Aguilar!


The truth is, feeling ko was naging detached ako sa sarili ko, feeling ko I wasn't my own self... I've lost my will to write, or even post something sa blog ko, in the end hindi ko rin na i post ang naisulat kong 1st letter... I've stressed in my letter na alam ko na magiging unfair ako with my readers, pero still alam ko na pinang hinaan ako ng loob...

I've been unfaithful with my readers, to certain key people in my life, and to myself, to myself because binitawan ko ang kaisa isang buhay ko, ang pag sulat...

Maybe this is the effect ng mga pinag gagawa ko, pero ika nga nila, kapag may lungkot, ay may kapalit itong saya... Saya na mabibigay ng bagong pag-asa...

Isang mabuting balita ang dumating sa akin, last Tuesday, and this marked the end of my chaotic journey... (Well I hope end na...) Josh and I are now talking, Okay na kami ni Mark, been updating Ben for quite a while, okay na okay naman kami ni Malby and now Joey and I are good friends...

(Guys, deadmahin nyo lang kung sino yung mga nandyang names, pero mga mahahalagang tao yan sa buhay ko as of now...)

I know I have wronged a lot of people, pero I am very thankful dahil  inspite of that they are still good to me,
and I would like to take this opportunity to say I am very sorry...

Again I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you, "Kissers" for the overwhelming support... To JoshX my friend who always updates me with some news with writers like us...

I am on my 10000++view mark, and 10000 to go on the next month! Thank you kissers

I hope may sense naman ang sulat ko, but bottom line is, okay nako ulit now... I am back to business baby!


Sincerely,


Adrianne A. Aguilar


P.S. In minutes I'll be posting 2 new chapters of my stories, so stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment