Saturday, October 29, 2011

Letters from Dane [6]

Hi guys (and gals, kung may girls na nagbabasa ng blog ko... : )   ) It has been literally almost a month since I last posted an update sa stories ko... and I know that matagal tagal din kayong nag-hintay... I know marami akong pwedeng irason sa delay, pero sa totoo lang marami talagang rason... Hehe... Peace guys! But since it is a very long weekend, I guess it is very timely na ngayon akong mag post ng updates with some of my stories... (And actually end some of the stories at the same time...)
So I hope that you'll all enjoy the updates!

Miss you guys!


Sincerely,

Adrianne A. Aguilar

2 comments:

  1. TAGAL PB YUNG UPDATE NG HOMOPHOBIC SERIES????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo nga author update na sa homophobic series please:-)@dereck@

    ReplyDelete