Thursday, June 2, 2011

Letters From Dane [1] (To My Readers!)

Hi there Kissers!

Isang magandang araw sa inyong lahat... It has been a while since nagpost ako ng follow up in my stories, most especially with the Homo-phobic Series.

To be honest, The Homophobic Series Book 2 is divided to 3 parts, and the first part is actually finished, I do have 2 reasons kung bakit nahuhuli ang aking pagpopost...

1st, Book 1 and Book 2 is a "journal/diary" style entry story, actually sinulat ko ito na walang kaukulang chapters, as a writer I am having a hard time na hatiin ang aking story into chapters which is in the 1st place isn't intended na gawing per chapter, then why not post it "as a whole"? Pinag-isipan ko na rin yan pero considering blogging, I prefer na hatiin na ito into chapters para sa benefit na rin ng aking readers, a whole story could be very dragging and long to read, at least pag may chapters, pwede ninyo isectionalized ang pagbabasa... (and Actually the 1st part of Book 2 is tapos na, kaya ipopost ko na lang every other 2 days I guess).

2nd, (Kissers, I am very happy na more than 5000++ na ang nag view ng aking site, as of June 1, 2011 and I know that that is a proof na maraming nakakaappreciate ng stories ko, and for that maraming salamat sa inyong lahat). Pero to make a point, mas naiinspire ako kapag nakakabasa ako ng comments from I would hear my readers, it is like I am always looking forward when I inspire people, and I am inspired if natutuwa ang mga readers ko, and the comments section is somehow a link to connect us all... ",)

Sana makabasa pako ng comments from all of you guys!

Chapter 4 of the Homophobic Series Book 2 is now posted:


While to follow ang "Si Panda at si Teddy" and "Batteries Not Included"


Again maraming salamat kissers sa walang sawa ninyong pag suporta!


I would also like to take this opportunity to thank my sister blogsite, "M2M Bromance", sa blogsite owner na si JoshX and pati na rin sa admin. ng site, maraming salamat!

Kindly Visit their blogsite @:
http://m2m-bromance.blogspot.com/


Sincerely,


Dane LeBlanc,
a.k.a. Adrianne A. Aguilar

No comments:

Post a Comment