Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Homophobic Series Book 2-A: (CHAPTER 4) "A Journey to Remember"



The Homophobic Series Book 2-A: 
(CHAPTER 4) 
"A Journey to Remember"


22nd of June 2008

“What did you just say to him? You should be saying your apologies now. Or else you’ll be the one whose going to be sorry…” my Dane said with a very challenging voice.



The steam had begun to clear up. The commotion was building.



“Oh I see… So you do wanted to join this boy here on sucking our cocks?” the man answered him. Now I could see the other two men on his back stripping off their towels and starting to strike their stuff.



The man on the middle was about to grab my head when…



“Don’t you dare lay your fingers on him…” and my hubby Dane unleashed his most powerful punch ever. He had hit this man on his not so good looking face. The two other men were about to fight back when Nice suddenly came in and had the situation controlled.



“Guys, guys stop that…” Nice told us.



“You are going to pay for this…” the demented man shouted.



My hubby didn’t say a word. Instead, he pulled his business card from his genuine leather wallet and tossed it off the head of the said frantic man.



“Get your best lawyer… Let’s just see if you could bear the humiliation that you are about to get…” Dane was suddenly cool when he told this.



My hubby came down me and suddenly grabbed me by my arms. I was like dragged, as if I am like a ragdoll about to lose her arm off its shoulders.



We went straight to the locker area. Grabbed our stuff, had our clothes on, we left the dressing room without actually taking a bath, still wet from our sweat and a bit stinky. Went straight to the front desk, and my hubby pulled some money out of his wallet. I think it was about five thousand pesos and said.



“If there are still damages, just send the bill over my address. And by the way were both canceling our membership…” and he continued on dragging me by my arms. I could still hear the front office girl asking what had just happened. And I had also heard Nice from behind.



“If they are leaving maybe it is also time for me to resign…” Nice told the front desk girl and left.



On the other hand. My Dane was still upset with what had happen in the shower room awhile ago.



He dragged me unto his car at the mall’s parking lot. My shoulders were already twitching.



“Dane you’re hurting me…” and he opened the car door and he tried pushing me inside the car. When I was resisting, He tried to shove me inside. And from nowhere I shouted.



“Dane! Stop it! You’re hurting me!” and I slapped him on his face.



I was shaking by that time. His face was now all blank. He was just standing there, like a child, a child who seems to know nothing. And then tears were now dripping. I could see it pouring from his eyes dripping into my closed hands. You could see the anger with his hands. It was grasping. He then punched the roof of his car. It was deafening. He came running into the driver’s seat just beside me. He decided to shut his door. I don’t know how to react on this if I wanted to leave him or not or maybe talk to him at least. Yes, I was afraid. Even I was stunned with everything. With what had just happened. Only one word was spoken…



“Stay…” Dane said in a shrieking gulping voice.



I just followed what he told me. I also had shut my car door.



I am also blank by that time. I was just staring at the wall in front of us. It was the very first time that I saw him like that. Almost like a madman. My very gentle Dane became something or someone I never knew before. And then I could feel him reaching out for me as he stretched out his hands onto mines. It wasn’t cold but it was shaking. I could feel his warmth was over me. And then I saw blood. His hands were bleeding because of what he did with his car. I took a hanky from my bag and wrapped in onto him. And he started to burst into tears…



“Baby… I’m sorry… I am very sorry for putting you onto this mess… If I hadn’t invited you here that didn’t even have happen to you… It is my entire fault… It’s my fucking fault!” my Dane was apologizing for something he didn’t do. Somehow I really felt for him. Oh my, my Dane was crying again. I tried to hush him down but he didn’t. All I can do is to comfort him and tell him that I was okay. I do need to be okay for him. 



My sweet oh so sensitive, oh so gentle Dane.



Kahinaan ko to when he does this. It really didn’t matter if he dragged me on our way here. He could drag me onto the eleventh floor, hell I care… Naintindihan ko on why he reacted that way. Somehow he was just being protective of me. Ngayon mas lalo pang napamahal ang baby ko sa akin. Kung mahal ko na sya noon… Ngayon as in super dooper in-love ako sa kanya to the highest level!




July 2008


9th of July 2008
It is the last day of his therapy. My Dane’s hands were injured during the incident weeks ago. But he is doing okay now. My Dane would be back in the office by tomorrow. But for the time being he had a time off the office for almost a week. After going to the office, I always bring him home some sweet treats. One time he requested for a family size pan pizza, I only had a slice and he ate the rest of it. He was one heck of a bored man in the house.



But I do always remember to give him his appetizer in the morning. For seven straight days, I do give him a blow, before I do go for work. Hehehe… and he was like additive with it. That he even ask for it as soon as I get home. Naughty naughty Dane!



And so just this morning when we arrived from our morning appointment. I went straight to the kitchen so that 
I could fix the pasta that we bought in Yellow Cab, and then our landline phone rang.



Dane answered it. But it seems I can’t hear anything from the conversation that he was having. He doesn’t talk that way over the phone. Even with friends or clients. He is the eloquent articulate type. It was a very brief call because he instantly headed into the kitchen.



“Babe, I’m going out… I’ll be home by 6 pm…” and he got his car keys from the kitchen countertop.



“What about our lunch?” I reminded him. I know that somehow, something was wrong with him.
He was still serious. That I felt I could not reach unto him. This time I do know something serious had happen.



“Babe, tell me what happened? Let’s talk about it while we’re having lunch…” I persuaded him.



But he was still perplexed. He just told me that he’s going to eat later when he comes back and he just immediately left our house.



Of course I got worried. I didn’t had my lunch.
After I had made an almost to a hundred calls and after I waited at least three to four hours for him, I told myself…



“Raine… Raine… Have faith in him… and also have faith in HIM…” it was about five minutes before six in the evening when I heard our condo door opened. I knew that it was him. I was on our bed when he arrived.



“Babe… Where have you been?” and then I approached him. He was stinky drunk.



“Sorry babe… I guess you’ll be mad again with me… Hehehe… I drove my car again… Drunk… 



Hehehe…” He was jerking around with me. In a usual case maybe I’ll just punish him again, but I felt that I had the responsibility to stay. I knew that there was something behind this fiasco that he is just doing now.



I stared at him. My Dane’s eyes were all sore… He was very frivolous by that time… He just laughs, then cries…



“Babe… Wag mo pinagkakausap yung mga ganoong tao… Ang tanung kung tao ba yun? He’ll make you mad I tell you…” he was speaking tagalog in a very slang manner. His statements even doesn’t seem to make any sense. And who was he referring with “He”? I don’t know tuloy kung may nakaaway na naman siya. Ayy si Dane talaga… Mwah… Mwah… Don’t worry babe… Nandito lang me for you…



10th of July 2008
Just this morning before going to the office I asked him about what had just happened yesterday. Dane didn’t actually answered my question instead he told me that he is going to be okay. And he told me that no matter what happens we would still be together… I am having goose bumps when he told me that. As if it had given me a premonition or something. But then again his oh so reassuring hands had caressed me as if telling me that I should not be worrying anything. 



20th of July 2008
It was a sunny Sunday morning. After we had a short stroll in the wet market to buy some seafood for today’s menu my Dane had just dropped me by our condo building. I had to put the fishes on our refrigerator so that it wouldn’t get spoil easily for he is about to visit our friend Nice on the new gym that he is working with.



As I open our condo door, I could hear our landline phone ringing. First I thought it was Dane who was calling. He usually forgets something when he does a call. But I then realized that he could just call me by my mobile phone. The phone never stopped ringing. Upon opening the door I just had put the bag of fish on our coffee table and immediately answered the call.
"So, you are the faggot who is sleeping with my son. . ." My jaw dropped it was his dad. I was shaking by that time.



And then I just answered in a shivering voice "Sir, Dane is not ye..t home… I’ll just tell him that You’…ve called and th..at he should make a return call sir…" and Dane’s dad continued.



"Well I am not looking for my son. I am actually looking for you. Stay away from my son you dick sucking fag- . . ." and I hanged up the phone . . . after some minutes, the phone rang again.

It still kept on ringing and ringing. . . It was like drilling my brain. I wanted to cry on that instant. But I didn’t. Now it make me realized who called my Dane a week ago. It was his dad who called him. He has this overwhelming effect that hits your spine and makes you insane…



I didn’t know on what to do, on where to go or whom to talk to…



I went straight down our pad… Got a cab and I went north…



I ended up in Palawan, well everyone knows Palawan… You are not a certified gay guy if you do not actually know Palawan… It’s still the usual tambayan of bi and gay guys alike. Although the place isn’t that jam packed for that time because I arrived early. I then decided to have some drinks. Well a bucket of beer that is. Just for myself. Some people have tried to approach me, but I was that devastated that I told them to back off!



Two hours have already pass-by, I guess I am already with my seventh or eight bottle? Well I can’t really remember? By that time I was already annoyed with the one who is singing at the sing along bar.



Then someone had just given me a tap on my back.



“Huh? Who are you?” well I was already tipsy by that time.



“Hoy bakla ka… Si Lucky ito?” oh my, it was my best-friend pala.



Then my mobile had start ringing. Well it was somehow vibrating. I already turned it into silent mode when I was on my way to this bar.



“Hindi mo ba sasagutin yan?” Lucky told me.



I just continued drinking. And he grabbed my phone.



“Oh my, thirty-three missed calls? Oh here’s the thirty-fourth…” Lucky was about to answer the call when I suddenly grabbed it back from him.



“What’s with you? Friend, you do look miserable… What happened ba? Nag-away ba kayo ng oh so gorgeous partner mo?” so many questions to answer from my friend.



“Well… Thirty-four missed calls? And I’m on my twelfth bottle… So that means there’s a problem right?” and I started to break down into tears.



I told my best friend Lucky all the things that had happen earlier… He just listened with every sentiment that I felt on that very day… I didn’t actually notice that it was already night time and my face was already flat on the table as I mumble and mumble words. I could still see the half eaten plate of sisig that I ordered earlier. And then I felt someone caressing my hands. All I remember was I can imagine my Dane… and then I passed-out.



NEXT CHAPTER:
The Homophobic Series Book 2-A: 
(CHAPTER 5) 
"A Journey to Remember"

4 comments:

  1. aghhh....this chapter is so heaaaavy....aghhh...the problems are starting to arouse......hays....kinikilig na ako eh....kaso bglang nawala....hays.....excited for the end of the story....just kidding....im excited for the next chapter already.....hays....and yeah....ako nauna magcomment....hihihih




    -Jhe Ehm-

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayyiiieee.....ganda ng chapt. na to........sna po lgi my update..... :)klan po ung teddy bear at kanyang panda bear??...ganda nun eh....m0re p0wer....author :)

    -reggie-

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jhe Ehm: Salamat sa supporta! Isa ka sa mga bago kong anak anakan... ",) Hehehe...

    @Reggie: By Sunday yung next update, pero if you wanted more I'll try to post 2 chapters by Sunday, kindly promote and follow my blog na rin, Salamat! Yun kay Teddy Try ko Monday. Salamat Guys!

    ReplyDelete