Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Homophobic Series Book 2-A: (CHAPTER 1) A Journey to Remember


The Homophobic Series Book 2-A: 
"A Journey to Remember" 
(CHAPTER 1)
Written By: Adrianne A. Aguilar

January 2008
               
Another year has gone by… My life was on a verge of a roller coaster ride… But now, the seat on my side, that very rollercoaster ride just beside me was not empty… It has been filled, taken… Occupied… Dane… Oh my Dane… You are only mine…

“Hey Babe… What is this? In your notepad at your laptop computer? Is it like a journal or something?”

(I was blushing) “Huh? Hey… Give me that… Not because you now own me, it does mean that you could just boss me around and read my stuff?” I was chuckling because of the embarrassment.

 “Oh my… sorry babe… I didn’t mean to do that… could you forgive your rollercoaster seatmate?” And he suddenly held my hand.

(Now I was extremely red… BIG TIME!) “Hmpf… You’re making fun of me…” As if I am mad at him.

“Of course not… Why would I do that? You’re my everything… I wouldn’t do anything that would actually hurt you… because I do know the feeling” Dane murmured in a poignant tone, he then caressed my hand and took me over his lap… and then he hugged me.

That was a very sensational feeling, as if I am in a dream, but I know that it is the reality… most especially now that Dane’s sweat from his forehead was dripping. Then from nowhere…

Knock! Knock! “Maintenance!”

The air-conditioning unit in his office was scheduled for cleaning that day. Dane had forgotten it because of his very busy schedule. We just went out of the room and had our lunch, and we both took a time-off.

Dane and I went to my place and he stayed there the whole night until to the point that we got tired talking to each other, but in our case it wouldn’t happen, simply because we can’t get tired of talking to each other! Hehehe! We ended up sleeping on my posh shagged white carpet, snuggling each other… naked!

February 2008

Dane felt that I should not be staying in my condo in Manila. He said that it was not that practical staying that far from our workplace. Then all of a sudden he kneeled down. From his pocket he took this small box with a ribbon on its top. And he uttered these words.

“Could you stay with me forever?” I was puzzled with what had happen. He opened the small box, and inside it was a key.

Of course I said “Yes!” It was a key of his condo unit in Ortigas. It was my own personalized key to his abode. It wasn’t a wedding proposal but as if it was also the same thing, the same real feeling… and I would settle for it, it was as close as getting married, living with each other. On the day of the 14th of February, I was now a part of the Ramsey-Sto. Domingo household. And I couldn’t ask for more.

March 2008

Of course I would still ask for more… Just kidding! What I meant was I haven’t met his family yet. Not his parents, nor his stepsister Mandy. Madison Starr that is, that’s her screen name, she’s a stage actress in the States, and she’s a very great confidant of Dane’s. Although she is older than my hubby, and they do have different fathers, they both knew by heart that they have only one mother, and they knew that they are both Ramseys. She wrote in a brief letter, about what she felt about her brother Dane-that he already “came out” and she was very pleased to hear that his little bro has already find his identity. Mandy also included in the note that she is looking forward on seeing “us” by summer, after her scheduled spring-play in New York. Of course I got a little ecstatic and the same time scared, because I don’t know what to say, imagine… meeting his sister. I actually don’t know what is playing on her mind. But of course, Dane was there to support me…

“Everything would be fine baby… I promise you that… Mandy is Mandy… She’s one of the coolest people that you could ever meet in this entire universe!” and I have sensed this joy in his eyes. It was infectious. I just felt serene when I am with him and I am also looking forward on meeting her sister Mandy.

April 2008

10th of April 2008

Damn I was so mad at him. He is so hard headed. He does what he likes, just imagine, driving his newly bought black Ford Lynx car, intoxicated.

He just said, while drunk driving… “I usually do this in the States. Never been caught, nor hospitalized… I’m the man of steel! I’m superman! And you’re my Lois Lane! Wooooh!” and he started wooing like a childish jerk in the car! And he started kissing me! Hearing those words were a little fun, but of course I hated that fact that he is drunk-driving. That’s too risky, very irresponsible, so I ordered him to pull over the nearest parking station, paid for the service, and got a cab. We instantaneously went to our pad. Put him over our bed. And I had made a short letter and left it at our end table. It says…

“Babe, that was a little scary… I do know that you do feel celebrating for having your new car. But you do have a responsibility to your life. Don’t mind me, I can handle myself, but I can’t afford to loose you in some freak accident…  I would be checking-in a hotel tonight. I have reserved a room over the phone. I just hope that you could realize your wrong doings my baby. I love you! Mwah!”

And I prepared some brewed coffee for him at our coffee maker, and left our pad.

11th of April 2008

The blinds in my hotel suite were all shut, that I cannot almost see anything. The air-conditioning was a bit chilly. But I didn’t mind, we do all know how humid it is here in the Philippines. But the feeling was empty. It was cold. I am in an empty bed, alone, like old times. I do miss my Dane. I miss him terribly. Oh what a feeling. I think it was about 11am when I opened my eyes in that very dark room. But I do not want to open my night light, just knowing that Dane wasn’t beside me. But it was almost lunchtime, and I do remember that I was going to have a meeting at work by 2pm. There is no time to waste. I do need to get up. Or else. So I immediately opened the nightlight beside me and to my surprise, petals of roses are there scattered on my bed, shades of pink yellow, white and the most prominent, the reds. So much for a Bed of Roses! Hahaha, The excitement was there I immediately turned on the lighting fixture at the room, upon clicking it… I was amazed! The whole room was completely adorned by roses, oh how sweet… and there along the drapes were the message “Babe, I’m Sorry…” in big bold letters, made of freshly cut red roses. Then from outside I heard three knocks, over my hotel door. I did presume it was him. I was very ecstatic to see him. I ran after the door and immediately opened it.

“Dane…” I said in my excitement.

But to my surprise, it was a man in a suite. He’s tall, and a bit charming.

“Good Morning Sir, I’m Alex, I’m from the concierge, and there is a letter for you.” And then he handed me the said letter, it was still enclosed in a hotel envelope. I instantaneously opened it.

The letter says… “Babe, I am really really sorry… I am a jerk, please forgive me…” in big bold letters in his own hand-writing, and under the note was a smiley with a follow-up short message, “I’m in the heavens, please come with me…” and now I am blushing red.

“Is there anything else that I can do for you sir?” said the man from the concierge named Alex.

“Can you bring me to the heavens? What I mean is…” I am really puzzled. I don’t even have the slightest idea on what to do or what to say.

“I thought sir that you would never ask… please come with me and I’ll just guide you on your way.” Alex said.

I was a bit anxious, I did told this concierge man that I needed to get dressed, but advised me not to, they were specifically told by Dane that he wanted me to get up in my sleeping clothes. I was a bit embarrassed, but I was fine with that, I do trust my Dane. Upon entering the elevator, I was a bit sweaty although there was a cold breeze from the air-conditioning unit.

“Is there something wrong sir?” said Alex.

“Nothing’s wrong, I am just you know…” and I just laugh out loud, like a mad man.

“Don’t worry sir, everything would be fine” and he just then tapped my shoulders.

Then the elevator bell sounded. We are now on the topmost floor. It was a fine dining restaurant, but still I am a bit confused, it was still closed and the chairs weren’t set up yet. I could see the adjacent mall from the window. But still there was no Dane.

“Sir, shall we use the stairs?” Alex suggested.

We then entered a stairwell going to the rooftop, it was a bit dark there, but upon entering the door, I was blinded by the sun, the breeze was a bit cold, so it wasn’t that hot at pass 11am, the sky was a bit cloudy blue, and a white tent was laid out there on I think was a helipad. (Honestly I have never seen one, it was really vast).

“He’s there. Mr. Sto. Domingo is waiting for you…” Alex the concierge whispered. And he left.

I then ran towards the said white tent. And there he was, in a modern black suit, with a gray silk tie. Upon reaching half-way the tent, I took smaller steps… He was so dreamy… His hair is pulled back. He is in his glasses which he never wore. He usually has his contacts on, And that seemingly sorry smile… I was a bit teary eyed seeing that smile, but I do need to pull up myself.

“What is this? I am not even dressed for the occasion. And what’s the occasion? Look at me… I’m in my worst…” and then I turned around, as if I am about to leave.

“Please don’t go…” he ran after me, and then he held my hand. And he held it tight, really tight.

“Please don’t leave me…” said my Dane.

“Babe… I am not going to leave you of course. I just wanted you to learn a lesson from last night.” I answered.

“But I thought you were about to…” and then I interrupted on what he was just about to say “Hush… Baby… Over…! I just wanted to change my clothes. You are in a very sleek suit and I am in my very shabby sleeping clothes…” I disrupted him with what he was about to say.

“Babe, please… You don’t have too, I just wanted you to be in your sleeping clothes, I just wanted you as you, the simple you, I do really like staring at you when you are asleep as well as when you woke up, you are like an angel” and he hugged me on the very moment, tighter and tighter.

“Do you still remember when we first did it on a New Year? Before you woke up and saw me playing with my thing…” He then smiled. “I was then staring at your seemingly innocent face that night, as it was illuminated by the moon from your condo window. And I have asked myself… Does he deserve me? Am I deserving of his love? Can I really prove that I am really worth being with him? And just this morning I knew, yes... I knew the answer… to those questions” he hurriedly turned me in front of him and started kissing me. And he started to unbutton his black coat.

“Hey babe… what are you doing? Not here!” I was shocked.

“Ssshh…” he hushed me down.

And he threw off his coat, it was swept by the breeze, pulled down his tie and took off his glasses, he then threw it too and he tossed his pulled back hair down. Then Dane said,

“That is why I do love you at your worst. Because you did stick up to me even if I am in my worst, and rest assured that I would not do anything that would ever again hurt you…”

“…Now we are merely the same, and I would like us to be one…” he started to kneel down.

He took my hand and gave me a box. It was the same box that encased my own condo key of his pad, the one that he gave me months ago. Then he opened it, I was not surprised, it was keys, two keys in a silver chain, (half the chain was underneath the padding of the box). The other key was a spare for his car. He wanted to share it with me. The other one I don’t know what it is for.

Then from nowhere there was noise, a noise from an aircraft, it was a helicopter. It has a message on its tail that says. “UNITED AS ONE BABE, WILL YOU MARRY ME?”
I was indeed astonished.

“Marry? Marry you babe?” there are like flashing question marks in my head.

And he pulled down the box when I just picked up the keys. With it on the silver chains were two white-gold rings. The two rings had engravings, Dane my loveline, and the other Raine my lifeline. I was still in awe and he took my hand and started putting the ring on me, and I did the same for him. I didn’t even had the chance to say “Yes”.

“So babe, is that a yes?” asked by my now scruffy looking Dane.

I didn’t answer. Instead to my excitement I jumped over him, with my two legs around his lower body and my arms all over him and I started kissing him torridly. Now reminiscing about it, it did resemble the kiss from the movie “The Notebook” and Dane does like calling that very special moment as “The Notebook kiss’…” Hahaha.


NEXT CHAPTER:
The Homophobic Series Book 2: A Journey to Two Twists (CHAPTER 2)
http://boykissesbydane.blogspot.com/2011/05/homophobic-series-book-2-a-journey-to.html

Please Comment after reading, Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. i super love it. next chapter na po please. :)

    ReplyDelete