Monday, May 30, 2011

The Homophobic Series Book 2-A: (CHAPTER 3) "A Journey to Remember"


 The Homophobic Series Book 2-A:  
(CHAPTER 3)
"A Journey to Remember"

21st of June 2008


It’s quite tiring, what the heck! My Dane and I attended several meetings today. By October our CEO may be visiting our offices here in the Philippines. So it would be all work, work, work. We also had meetings on personnel management issues, on which we had a brief discussion with our team leaders about their relations to their agents. And by afternoon we had visited a prospective client who flew from the States. He is somehow interested on rendering our services here in our firm. He was referred by my Dane’s sister Mandy.
We then offered Mr. Archibald a drive on his way to the house that he is temporarily renting in at Sentosia and then we headed back on our way to our place. It was a bit moderately traffic for that time of the night along Macapagal Boulevard. I think it was about eleven in the evening. There has been an accident on the streets. A guy was hit by a car just about the intersection. Shards of glass were everywhere. The car owner was a bloody mess.




“Tsk tsk tsk… Look at that babe… That’s terrible…” I was a bit trembling.




“That is why I have learned my lesson. That I shouldn’t be drinking when I would be driving.




And I just smiled at him while he rubbed my hand and he took it onto his lips.




After which we decided to drop by along a fast food drive thru just along our avenue on our way home in our abode in Ortigas.




We bought some burgers and some pastas and some fries as well.




It was maybe about half past twelve when we arrived home.




“Baby, I’ll just e-mail some documents that Mr. Archibald requested earlier… You may start eating babe. 




Then I’ll just follow…” and I went inside our home office. I could still hear him from our kitchen.




“Raine… You should eat first before doing anything…” my baby Dane told me.




“Just a sec babe…” as I continued on logging in, in our PC.




As the PC opened my Yahoo Messenger account automatically logged in. And there I saw an offline message from Mandy.




“Hi there Raine… How are you both doing there by now? Hmmm… Well it has been a very busy week for me ever since I had arrived here in New York. I am very sorry about that very brief message last time. And since I had the time now to at least visit my YM account maybe this is the time on which I would like to thank you for giving us a very warm welcome when we visited your place. Little Dominic now misses you both and your ice cream and cashew concoction.”




I smiled when I had read this.




“You know Raine… Life has been very hard with my little brother here in the States, and I thank you for changing his perspective about life. I hope that one of these days, we could personally have our chit chat. I miss you both… Sincerely, Your Big Sis, Mandy… xoxo”




“Now I do have a Big Sis… Wow…” I told myself. Then my eyes became wet.
And then I just replied in a very brief message.




“Thank you… Thank you very much Mandy… My Big Sis…” and then I’ve heard a voice from my behind.




“Babe? Is there something wrong?” my Baby Dane had tapped my shoulder.




I was just silent and then I stood up. And gave him a smuck on his lips.




“Come on baby let’s eat…” and I pulled Dane over our kitchen.




The living area was dark, and a hint of luminescent yellow light came from our dining area.




“Didn’t you pay our electric bill babe?” I suddenly asked him. But I could still feel the air-conditioning inside the room.




“Of course I did… Hmmm… We’ll just have a candle light dinner tonight? Ain’t you like it?” and then I saw his face as if he became a miserable child.




“A fast-food candlelight dinner?” I am just speechless with what he did. And then baby Dane answered.




“Yes babe. It has been weeks since we had actually ate dinner outside and take you on a date, you know, because of our very busy schedule in the office, actually I have reserved seats for a fancy restaurant in Makati, but it was already late. If you don’t like it, I would just clean this mess up…” and when he was about to take out the plates, I took his hand and held it.




And then I took a fry from the plate and had a bite on it.




And then I blew the candle off.




I had my baby Dane for dinner, and he had me for his dessert. Hehehe…




It was tiring yet satisfying… we actually finished dinner on our kitchen floor with just a newly lighten candle as our source of light.




I had eaten a lot that night, imagine, I also ate half my baby’s quarter pounder burger?




He then lifted me on our way to our room. I fell asleep as my hubby caressed my tummy while we lay on our very comfty bed.




22nd of June 2008


Hmmm… Well I think I was in the middle of my slumber when I felt someone tapping my legs… Well actually more of touching it… I could still feel my wet pillow on my face… and then I woke up and had stretched my hands up… It was my baby who woke me up.




“… What is it?” I told my baby Dane while yawning, “and where are you actually going at this time?” well It was about nine in the morning.




“Hmmm… I’m going to the gym babe. It has been a couple of weeks ever since I visited that place.” My Dane told me as he seated alongside my feet.




Well, if you would ask me, I don’t really think that there is still a need for him to visit such a place. He was already divine with the body that he has. His body never changed even if he didn’t went to the gym for almost two weeks and besides I’ve heard a lot of naughty things that happen inside the gym.




“Okay babe, you may go now, have you eaten your breakfast yet? …Oh yeah, you don’t eat your breakfast nga pala when you’re headed to the gym… Eh sya nga pala, why wake me up? Usually you just leave me with a note saying that you’re going?” and then I went back lying on our bed, and took my wet pillow and shove it on my face. I was a bit anxious. I do feel somehow on where this conversation is going.




“Babe…” he whispered. “Could you please come with me?” well I do know what he meant by this, but somehow I am still in denial of the truth.




“Where? Are we going grocery shopping before you go to the gym?” I was a bit sweaty by that very moment.
“No babe, we just did those two days ago… Remember yesterday we just ate the hash browns that we bought there in the grocery?” and somehow I did feel that he already knew that I was changing the topic, he started on massaging my legs.




“Babe… What I mean is can you please go with me to the gym?” as he reached up to the part on where he was about to touch my crouch.




I was in awestruck when he told me that. He never had asked me in going to the gym with him even way before. Then I’ve asked myself? Is he beginning to dislike me? Am I getting fat? By this time my emotions were mixed, I am now aroused with what he was doing.




“Babe…?”  as he tickle me from down under, I was still quiet by that time.




And then the bomb exploded… “Baby… You’re beginning to gain some belly… You should lose a little of your baby fats.” And then he smiled as I peeked into a small gap on the pillow that was covering my face.




Blag…




My wet pillow flew over his face.




Well he deserves that. For my fiancé, he was a bit frank and harsh at the same time.




I was like a madman, I was not angry at him, I was angry of myself for being fat. Kaya pala my pants were like a bit tight for me these past few days. I instantaneously got up our bed. But he was so fast that he dragged me back onto it. But I fought back, but he was so strong that he just held me tighter.




“Babe, I didn’t mean that just to offend you… Maybe I was just kidding at first… Much like teasing you… 




But at the same time, I am inviting you to the gym for health reasons. You do know that I do go to the gym because of that same reason, do you?” as he persuasively explained it to me.




I was still dead silent. He was indeed right. Maybe I just got a very dirty mind that I misinterpreted his sincere intentions for me. You’re such a loser Raine… Such a loser… Tsk… Tsk… Tsk…




I was thinking by that very moment, when I suddenly feel again the sensation that I felt earlier. Dane started to take of my yam colored “Bench” underwear and he started licking mines. And then one thing led to another just like before. My hubby Dane was now very good in sucking my thing. My sweat was dripping, it was almost paradise. And then I came… I came unto his wickedly angelic face.




“Babe… Sorry… Let me clean that…” and he just smiled, instead of getting something to clean his face, he took his D-SLR camera and took a picture of both of us with my cum over his face.




“Babe, that’s  gross…” I told him, of course I was just kidding. I did kiss him even if there is still cum on his face.




So he started on wiping it off with the wet wipes that I gave him.




“So shall we be going babe?” he was still as persuasive as ever. I was like a child whose about to have a tantrum by that time.




“Do I really need to go? Am I that fat already?” I told him.




“Hmmm… Well babe, it’s still your decision in the end, well we just had oral sex right? Maybe that’s enough exercise for today…” and he was giggling.




“Babe I’m serious about it…” I talked back to him.




“Well seriously babe, it’s just for your health, and I do think our so-called “sexercise” is not yet enough. 




Hmmm…  Maybe there is still one more reason.” As my Dane kid around with me.




“Dane naman eh…” by this time I was beginning to flare up again.




“Well another reason is that I just wanted to be with you… Gusto kita makasama sa gym. Life Partners, 




Lovers, and naisip ko, why not as gym buddies, am I right?… Medyo boring na rin kasi sa gym eh… Eh pag kasama kita, I am sure I won’t get bored babe…” and he started to lift up my hand and was about to lift me up from my bed, and I answered.




“Yun lang pala eh, if that would be your reason from the very start eh di hindi na ako nagalit…” And I was smiling.




“But I am serious about it… You losing weight? And besides, If that didn’t happen, eh di the make up sex didn’t actually happen?” and my Dane was like smirking like a cute jerk.




“Ay ewan ko sayo…” and I started to fix my things up.




We arrived at the mall on where my hubby’s gym is located, it is just situated just along a coffee shop, and so we decided to order first some coffee. After which we went straight to the gym. We were greeted by some of the staff and we went to the front desk. My baby Dane had already anticipated this because he already had me scheduled for a free trial session for today. Then from nowhere a man came calling my Dane’s name. He was a moreno guy, maybe about as tall as Dane who is about on his mid thirties. I guess he was a six footer and I’m just 5’7”, he has shaved head, has some prominent features, and has this something with his smile.




“Hey, how are you na?” and my baby answered back. Of course I was a bit bewildered on who this guy is because I do not know him personally.




“Eto, I am doing fine, I had to take a leave a month ago. But when I came back two weeks ago, you weren’t there to attend our class.” The man explained to him.




“Our class?” I told myself. What does that mean?




Oh I see… Pasensya na… We’re a bit busy lately with some things in the office. Hey by the way, I would just like to introduce you to someone” and Dane took my hand. I was a bit shy so I just faced the front desk.




“Oh… Is that him already…” the man answered.




“Yes, this is my baby…” and I just followed his guiding hands, and had faced the guy.




“This is my baby, Adrian Rios…” and my Dane just continued.




“Babe, this is Nice delos Reyes. He’s an aerobic instructor here. We’ve been friends ever since I took up his aerobics class last year.” My Dane explained.




“Well correction it was a year and six months na siguro… Anyways… Nice meeting you Adrian…” and he gave me a handshake.




“Nice meeting you too, Nice… You could just call me Raine…” and I gave him a friendly smile.




“So I’ll just see you both later in my aero class okay? I’ll both expect you there” as he invited us warmly.




“Sure…” I answered in an instant. I just feel close to him. He’s not the type of person who is neither boastful nor arrogant. There is something with Nice that I felt that we’re going to click, just like how he and Dane clicked.




“So there are your gym consultants already. I guess I should be going now. See you both later!” and Nice went into the gym already.




I was then asked to fill up some forms. Then the gym tour started. The place was overwhelming in every other way. I just don’t say this because it is just one of the most premier gym’s here in the country. Every equipment is as good as new. It’s very clean and organized. The staffs were very professional. And they had this dry sauna on which it could fit at least four to five people. And a locker with a very sanitized shower room. Then the consultant just left us so that I could give their equipments a try.




My Dane became my very own personal trainer.




First, we just did some basic warm ups, and then he asked me to give the tread mill a try and then I saw him with some crazily looking dumbbells and then he went into this synthetic leather covered bench that the usual gym goers use. Do they call it a bench press? (Well, it’s just my first time in the gym, duh?)




Dane was just adjacent to me. He just stared and stared at me throughout the whole time that he stretched those godly arms and shoulders of his.  Meanwhile his grey sleeveless shirt were now wet as his chiseled chest cast unto his shirt. Sweat was everywhere. I am even sweating hard even though the treadmill was set into an average mode. And as the minutes pass-by, I’ve noticed something that is seemingly odd. Well I don’t know if I am just being paranoid or what but I saw at least four to six men who is staring unto my Dane. As if they were about to eat him or something.




I got worried.




And then I just had made my focus on him and as usual, he just gave me again that so reassuring smile.




And I got distracted again, I did again saw the same men, but now was a different story. Their faces became dismayed, as if they have lost into something.




And then I got a bit out of balance. I just saw myself sliding down the tread mill with one of my knee on it. It is a good thing that I already pushed the off button before I slipped. And then I saw their faces as if they had secretly smirked on what had happen to me. And then I saw my Dane rushing unto me.




“Hey babe what happen? Are you okay?” he told me as he assisted me on standing up. Well I am okay alright. Every bone in my body was still in place. But the thing that really bothers me now were the guys around us. As if we were their preys. But the predators awhile ago were as if in their losing streak again. Their eyebrows now were now raised big time! Oh my God… This is so awkward at the same time complex!




Then after that very awkward scenario in the main gym, I decided to ask my Dane if we could check out the aero class that his friend Nice had invited us just earlier. But we were still early and the Pilates class was not yet finished. So we decided to just stay at the gym’s lounge to have some rest. Well it was so obvious that I was drained. But this didn’t stop Dane on making fun of me. Well he tried tickling me, but it didn’t seem to work. Hahaha! He miserably failed.




“Ayy… The lovebirds!” a familiar voice came again in the scene.




“Oh Nice… Hehehe… Ganun?” My Dane answered in return.




“So Raine? Why are you both here? I thought that you are both still in the main gym?” Dane’s friend Nice asked me.




I don’t really know on how to answer him. I was a bit shy na isagot sa kanya na napagod kaagad ako.




As usual, my hubby Dane answered it for me. “Well actually were on our way to your class. But it seems that we were still early for it.”




“Yeah you’re somehow right… Okay na rin yun. At least I did have utilized my spare time for my work out. 




So ano Raine? Nag-enjoy ka ba sa experience? Or you are just like your partner here na mukhang sobrang seryoso when the first time I met him… Eh yun pala, nang aamoy lang din pala ng bakla! Hahaha…” and they both ended up laughing.




Well natuwa ako with what they are talking about, and natuwa din ako on how casual Nice is. Maybe I’m just a bit shy. Hayyyy…




“Babe? Is there something wrong?” my Dane asked me.




“No nothing really… Nahihiya lang kasi ako…” I answered, and I think Nice overheard what I’ve said.




“Hey Raine… You don’t have to… Ganito lang talaga ako, may pagka kalog… Don’t worry ganito lang talaga kami ng asawa mo na to… Asawa talaga ano?  Ganyan kasi ang tawag niya sayo pag ikinukwento ka niya sa akin…” and I saw my Dane now blushing. I just knew it just today. Na he treats me pala like his wifey or something, kung yun ba ang dapat itawag dun.




“Anu ba yan bakla… Namumula ka pa dyan… Yeah totoo yun… And don’t worry… Ako ang taga sumbong mo dito. Kung mayroon syang pinopormahan rito… Hehehe… Joke! Pero seriously maraming nagkakagusto dyan sa asawa mo.” As Nice continued his pam-bubuko. And from nowhere I had asked him.




“Eh sinu-sino naman ung mga yun Nice?”




“Hmmm… Well babae… Lalaki… Ang tanung lalaki nga ba? Pati nga siguro lamok at mga surot dito may gusto sa kanya. Haha! Pero don’t get me wrong sa sinabi ko ha. Alam ko kung gaano ka devoted yan sayo. Pero iba lang kasi talaga ang dating ng asawa mong ito. But I do assure you. I assure you that he really loves you.” Nice explained.




I do find the sincerity with what he just said. It has no sugarcoating or whatsoever.




“So how’s your work here in the gym? Mahirap ba?” my Dane suddenly just asked Nice this question. As if he’s changing the topic. Then his friend answered,




“Ibahin ba daw ang usapan… Well anyways to answer your question. My work is quite fine. Mabuti na rin kesa sa wala.” The tone of his voice suddenly changed, Nice ended up whispering.




“This might be a high-end gym. But the compensation is not that satisfying. Imagine the hard work that we’ve been through. Getting clients. Personally training them. In the end, mas malaki pa ang cut ng gym sa nakukuha namin.” As Nice explained it to us.




“So why stay?” I asked him.




“Just like what I’ve said earlier. Mabuti na rin sa wala. Pero who knows? I might be leaving na rin this place?” Nice told us.




“That’s sad… Alam ko na, we could also leave this place then we could enroll to the gym that you’ll be transferring.” My hubby Dane suddenly suggested.




Nagkatinginan kami ni Nice.




“Huh? Sundan ba raw ako? Ano ko kayo stalker? And Dane… Sige ka, baka iba na ang isipin ng asawa mo nyan sayo…” Nice jokingly said.




“Hey I didn’t mean that in that way… It’s just for our friendship sake…” Dane innocently said defensively.




And we three ended up laughing again.




We then saw the Pilates class leaving the aerobics room.




“O sya… Kita kita na lang sa class… Okay?” and Nice left us at the lounge area.
Before going to the class we both decided to grab some cold drinks just to make ourselves refreshed. And we went straight to Nice’s scheduled aero class.




Hmmm… I thought that the treadmill was the most treacherous thing ever. Until we attended the aero class. Let’s just say that I am not the flexible type of person. I was also clumsy in every aspect that you could think off. That in a simple Hi-Lo exercise, I almost stumbled upon the “bench” that I am using for almost five times. 




Well make that six times pala… Haaayyy…




“So how was the experience?” again Nice asked me that question.




I could not answer him instantly. I was still catching up with my breath.




“Here babe… Have some water…” and I had the relief of my life when I had the most refreshing ice cold water.




“About your question Nice… It’s just a piece of cake really…” I answered sarcastically.




“Oh really? So I guess you should be attending my class at least three to four times a week?” Nice told me.




“That would be great!” my hubby just agreed with him.




“What? Three to four sessions of this in a week?” I whispered to myself. Well I think I was whispering to myself that time.




“Why is there something wrong with that babe?” my hubby got worried.




“No, nothing serious at all.” I answered.




“Well then. So I think I should be giving you the program that Raine should be using as soon as you both get home. Is that okay with you Raine? Working out at home? Some crunches wouldn’t hurt you that much…” Nice suggested.




“Kaya nya yan…” my hubby said with full of confidence.




I couldn’t contradict Dane about it. I do know that what he is doing is for my own sake. All I can do is to tell them…




“I guess I should be hitting off with the shower.” And I left the two of them while they discuss the program that I should be getting.




On my way to the shower I was a bit disoriented. I was tired physically and mentally as well. Imagine? Three to four times a week? Plus the crunches at home? I should be sleeping instead of doing those things. And then I felt the sudden heat. Steam was all over the place. The men’s shower room was literally hot. My towel around my hips was also wet from the steam. Steam was everywhere that I cannot almost see a thing. Then something had bumped onto my feet. I saw a soap slipping into the bathroom floor. I tried following it and had tried to pick it up, my concern was someone might set his foot on it and slip. But to my shock, I was the one who ended up into a very slippery situation. There were these three men who blocked my way. And the one on the middle had suddenly stripped off his towel, he was already towering by that time and he ordered me…




“Suck my cock!” he said in a very authoritative manner.




I was in awe. I don’t know if I felt fear or I do want to get angry. All I can do is nothing. I just paused there on the floor while kneeling down. I feel helpless. Maybe restless. And from nowhere I just heard my Dane’s powerful voice.




NEXT:
The Homophobic Series Book 2-A:  (CHAPTER 4) "A Journey to Remember"
http://boykissesbydane.blogspot.com/2011/06/homophobic-series-book-2-chapter-4.html

2 comments:

  1. grabe ang story mo author :) ang ganda hha :) kakainggit si Raine. sna meron din akong Dane :) keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous: Everyone deserves their own "Dane" in their life, and I know that someday, you'll have your own, kasi lahat naman tayo is deserving to be happy... Hope you enjoy the story, maybe by tomorrow I'll post chapter 4... ",)

    ReplyDelete