Monday, May 30, 2011

Letters From Dane (To My Readers)

Hi there kissers! (Kissers: referring to my official readers at my blogsite), I know it has been a while since I posted another story in my blogsite... In the past few days I have experienced some technical problems with my internet connection, that is why I didn't had the chance to update any stories, but in a positive note, I am back to give you some updates on my current posted stories... Which is the Homophobic Series, Si Panda at Si Teddy and the Accident (NEW). I am very pleased that upon seeing my blogsite that it already almost reached the 5000 pageview mark, and that is one heck of a milestone for me...

In lieu of my stories, I would really appreciate it to hear anything from you my loyal readers, any comments is well appreciated, whether positive or negative, as long as may matutunan tayo...

Feel free in posting anything that you find relevant to my blogsite...

If there are some technical glitches, such as posting comments kindly personally contact me on the following:

1. FACEBOOK - shaoraranstars55@yahoo.com.sg

2.Follow shaoranstars55 on Twitter - TWITTER

3. Or kindly share a message on my chatbox...

Hope to hear from you, and by tonight I'll be posting new updates!

Enjoy reading Kissers!!!


Sincerely,

Adrianne A. Aguiilar



P.S. Comments is like a big thing to me or any writer who writes things that he/she loves... We are inspired of writing because we do know that you do appreciate our works, Thank you!

1 comment: